Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hola Mexico

Hola everyone!! We just got back from spending 5 wonderful days in the hot, beautiful Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Woo woo............what a wonderful way to spend Valentines with my Ty.


This is the lovely view from our room at the Paradise Village. It definitely was paradise.

We took a horse ride up to the waterfall to swim in. It was amazing. Once done with the ride, we enjoyed fajitas, open bar and scenery at the mexican fiesta ranch.

I couldn't resist kissing this frog at Senior Frogs downtown, although I have already found my own prince charming.


White sand, blazing sun and the best company made for the most perfect trip.

Almost the whole group who enjoyed the trip. Ty and I ended up being the youngest couple on a 50th vacation, but I couldn't have been happier with all of their company. Thank you to all for making an enjoyable, relaxing, memorable experience for me.

3 comments:

Todd and Ashley said...

looks like a lot of fun. I am jealous because it's so freezing here in Ohio. Hope all is well on your end back in Utah

Anonymous said...

Look at you hottie! There is nothing better than a Mexican vacation, that is really something I need right now! And you look amazing by the way!

klm said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/negara-terkotor-di-dunia